Each day we work on one letter of the alphabet. That night students practice the letter at home for homework. You will receive a packet each Monday with the letters to work on for the week. Please only have students work on one letter each day. I want them to focus on neat handwriting - no rushing through the assignment!! The letter packet is due on Friday. I will send home a yellow packet with details on letter formation and student expectation as they complete this assignment.
- To reprint a handwriting packet click on the file below.
- Please use your best handwriting. Use a pencil so corrections can be made.
- Letters should be written five times with a finger space between each letter. Longer sets of letters only need to be written a couple of times.
- Look over your child's paper with them to be sure they are doing the best work they are capable of!
- Do one section each night (Monday through Thursday) after we have gone over the letter in class. Then hand the packet in on Friday.